$75,000 in CASH & Prizes
What could be better than hanging out by the banks of the Tallapoosa River surrounded by good friends, a little competition, and the taste of great barbeque? Come join us for 'Poosa-Q at the Wind Creek Casino and Hotel in Montgomery, Alabama to experience one of the largest BBQ competitions in the country with $75,000 in CASH and prizes.
|Thursday, May 5th – Saturday, May 7th|
|Wind Creek Hotel & Casino Montgomery|
When is ‘Poosa Q?
Thursday, May 5th – Saturday, May 7th
Where is it?
Wind Creek Hotel & Casino Montgomery
How do I get there?
You can use this google maps link to get the direcitons.
Is there a fee to park?
Parking is free. Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Montgomery is not responsible for vehicles or items inside any vehicles. Park at your own risk.
Can I bring chairs to ‘Poosa Q?
Yes, chairs are allowed.
Can I bring a bag or purse to ‘Poosa Q?
Yes, but all bags and purses are subject to search.
What items are prohibited at ‘Poosa Q?
- No outside food or drinks
- Knives, guns or any type of weapons (including actual, toy or replica).
- No coolers
- No large umbrellas or tents
- Pets (except service animals)
Where can I stay?
Here is a list of hotel options and discounted rates for 'Poosa Q contestants.
Wind Creek Montgomery Rules
- The property reserves the right to cancel the event in the case of extreme or dangerous weather.
- Competitors/Vendor vehicles must be parked within the lines of your rental space OR in assigned areas determined by Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Montgomery.
- The sale of firearms, alcohol, pornography, and counterfeit or illegal goods is prohibited. No animals are allowed to be sold, and pets are not allowed on the property.
- The AL Open Carry Law is NOT honored on property.
- Tribal Police/Security personnel will provide general grounds security throughout the event but is not responsible for damage to, loss, or theft of property belonging to a vendor, employees, business invitees, visitors, or guests.
- Competitors/Vendors are responsible for maintaining a clean booth space. All trash from your operation must be removed and/or placed in proper receptacles at event end. Any vendor leaving materials behind will be billed for its removal.
- Restrooms and Portlets are available throughout the grounds.
- Event volunteers will be available to pick up your trash during the event.